A shopkeeper Pet Bath & Beyond Inc. Passes the shop
Andrew Horror | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Bed bath & beyond With dozens of closures scheduled for earlier this year, low-performance spaces continue to close.
The company has released a list of 37 locations spread across 19 states where liquidation sales have already begun and stores are expected to close by the end of February. These include five-bed bath shops in California, seven in New York and one in New Jersey.
In 2020, Pet Bath Announced plans to close about 200 major banner stores in two years, As part of its broader breakthrough efforts. It is about redesigning spaces to reduce clutter and add bright identities and new brands.
When Pet Bath made its statement The results of the third quarter of the financial year on WednesdayThe home appliance retailer said it had closed about 170 locations so far and was on track to reach 200 by the end of the year.
CEO Mark Triton told analysts that the company would explore additional closures in the future. It also features the BuyBuy Baby banner, which has been the bright spot of business in the recent quarter as sales of home and bath products in the pet bath have declined.
“We are implementing a full-scale transformation and at the same time running a business in a highly unpredictable environment,” Triton said during a revenue conference call.
Pet bath shares have fallen about 31% in the last 12 months.
Here is a list of the 37-bed baths and beyond that will be closed earlier this year:
- Oxford: 1000 Oxford Exchange Blvd.
- Gaza Grande: 1004 Northern Surveillance Parkway
- Yuma: Dom Ave in 1212 South Castle.
- Campbell: Almerida Place, 515 East Hamilton Avenue
- Laguna Niguel: 32391 Gold Lamp
- Milbidas: 147 Great Mall Drive
- Rancho Santa Margarita: 22235 El Paseo
- Dustin: Dustin Market Place II, 13692 Jamboree Road
- Orange City: 963 Harley Strickland Blvd.
- Atlanta: 130 circumference center west
- Mariatta: 4475 Roswell Road
- Bocatello: 1732 Hurley Drive
- Jackson: 1132 Jackson Crossing
- Duluth: 1303 Miller Trunk Highway
- Egan: 1295 browsing area
- St. Joseph: 5201 North Belt Highway
- Meridian: 131S. Frontage Road
- Edgewater: Edgewater Commons, 489 River Road
- Auburn: Auburn Plaza, 217 Grand Ave.
- Canterbury: 328 East Blvd.
- Glenmond: 388 Fura Bush Road
- Niagara Falls: 1520 Military Road
- Plainview: 401S. Oyster Bay Road
- Port Chester: 25 Waterfront Place
- Spring Fence: 14B Spring Fence Market
- Mansfield: Ontario Town Center, 2259 Walker Lake Road
- Pittsburgh: 7507 Magnite Road
- York: 2845 Concord Road
- Brownsville: Sunrise Palms Shopping Center, 3000 Pablo Kissel Blvd.
- San Angelo: 4169 Sunset Drive
- Vienna: 2051 Chain Bridge Road
- East Venachi: 511 Valley Mall Parkway
- Long view: 200 triangular center
- Seattle: 2600 SW Barton St.
- Union Spacing: 1740 East Washington St..
- Shepohgan: Memorial Mall, 3347 Kohler Memorial Drive
- Tridelphia: 555 Cabella Drive
USA Today first announced In places where it is expected to close this year.