The first opportunity for high school prospects to lock in scholarships and formally sign national letters of intent begins Wednesday and runs through Friday during the early signing period. The first national signing day for the Class of 2023 is here, and as we’ve learned over the past three years, most of the nation’s top players will have made college decisions by the time Wednesday ends. In other words, the classes of 2023 will be around the country in February, especially for some of the best teams in the country, shaping the early signing period.
Watch our National Autograph Day program live starting at 9 a.m. that day 247 game YouTube page For Responsibilities, Analysis and Reactions. Then, tune in to CBS Sports Headquarters at 5 p.m. for Signing Day recaps.
CBS Sports and 247Sports will also provide live coverage throughout the day in the story below. Keep updated schedule of assignments, new recruitment rankings and more locked here as the day unfolds. East at all times
Important notification times
- 5-star edge Matayo Uyakeleli (No. 17) —
- 4-star ATH Micah Tease (No. 115) —
- 4-star DL James Smith (No. 33) —
- 4-Star Edge Qua Rassa (No. 48): —
- 4-star CB Tamari Brown (No. 185) — 3:15 p.m.
- 4-star edge Damon Wilson (No. 40) — 3:45 p.m.
- 4-Star Edge Tausili Akana (No. 34) — 4 p.m
- 4-star ATH Zaire Hill (No. 212) — 4:15 p.m.