The rate of contract agreements reported on the second day of the NBA free agent period slowed slightly after the fast-paced first day Thursday. However, we’ve seen over 20 free agents walk out of the forum, including one who became the second free agent to receive a salary cap commitment this summer.
[RELATED: 2022 NBA Free Agent Tracker]
It’s been an eventful day in the NBA news for the non-free agent, with the three-time Defensive Player of the Year leading the massive trade agreement and previous No. 1 overall pick nearing a salary cap contract extension.
Listed below are the highlights from the NBA on Friday.
Free agent agreements:
These deals aren’t official yet, so the terms reported may change – or the agreements may collapse entirely. Overall, though, teams and players are on track to finalize these agreements sometime after the moratorium ends on July 6.
Note: Some of these salary numbers may include unsecured options, incentives, or money back.
- Zach LavigneAnd the bulls agree Five-year contract worth $215.16 million (maximum salary).
- Joseph NurkicAnd the Trail Blazers agree to a four-year contract worth $70 million.
- Mitchell RobinsonAnd the nicks agree For four years, he held $60 million.
- kevon looneyAnd the the Warriors agree into a three-year contract worth $25.5 million.
- Ricky RubioAnd the Cavaliers agree into a three-year contract worth $18.4 million.
- John WallAnd the clippers agree Two-year contract worth $13.2 million.
- Bruce BrownAnd the nuggets agree For two years, a contract worth 13 million dollars.
- Danilo GalinariAnd the Celtics agree For two years, a contract worth 13 million dollars.
- Galen SmithAnd the Pacers agree For two years, he held $9.6 million.
- Donte DivincenzoAnd the the Warriors agree For two years, he held $9.3 million.
- Derek JonesAnd the bulls agree For two years, a contract worth $ 6.6 million.
- Brian ForbesAnd the Timberwolves agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Aaron’s HolidayAnd the hawks agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Damion LeeAnd the suns agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Robin LopezAnd the Cavaliers agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Raoul NettoAnd the Cavaliers agree A one-year contract with a minimum salary.
- Paul PaulAnd the Charm agree for a two-year contract.
- Luke CornetAnd the Celtics agree for a two-year contract.
- Otto PorterAnd the wild birds agree For a two-year contract.
- Drew EubanksAnd the Trail Blazers agree For a one-year contract.
- Theo BensonAnd the Mavericks agree For a one-year contract.
- Jazz agree to trade Rudy Gobert to me Timberwolves For five players, four selections from the first round (three unprotected), a selection swap.
- Pacers agree to trade Malcolm Brogdon to me Celtics For five players – including Daniel Theiss And the Aaron Nesmith – And the selection of the first round of 2023 (top 12 protected).
- hawks agree To trade with Kevin Herter kings for Justin HolidayAnd the Maurice Harklessand the 2024 first round selection (top 14 protected).
- Zion WilliamsonAnd the swans approaching Extension of the maximum upward salary range for five years (expected to include protections related to games played and/or injury).
- The Networks be It said Search for “historical distances” for Kevin Durant. over here Latest rumors.
- Nemanja Bielica Approves To sign a two-year contract worth $4 million with Turkish club Fenerbahce.